Friday, October 1, 2010

I love this face!


As you all know I have been doing photography now for just a little bit. One of the forums I subscribe to is Having an "I love that face" challenge. This is the first time I am entering a challenge with them :). So much fun! Of course this is one of the faces I love the most...my Sarah! I took this one of her at the army guesthouse at Ft. Campbell.


One little hint: use the patch tool when taking photos of dirty little faces.


Come on over and join the fun at LOVE THAT SHOT!!



3 comments:

Thauna said...

This picture is adorable and the light is beautiful!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Truly a beautiful shot of a beautiful little one.

Debra said...

How adorable....this is a beautiful shot! I love it! :) I was just taking a peek at your blog and I see that your hubby is with the army. My son is in the army! Did you enjoy seeing Italy?